- All Praise be to Allah, the One who pours forth His generosity and His favour; praise that complies with [the multitude of] His blessings.
- He whose command to us prevails, to obey and have conscious awareness of Him according to our ability.
- May Allah send prayers and peace upon the best of all men, and upon his family, his Companions, and those who come after them.
- It is my hope that this naẓm assists in extinguishing the fire of fitna.
- That it increases whoever hears it or sees it, in his being endowed with a reminder and enlightened
- Its subject matter is advising all the people of the age to honour those in charge of their affairs.
- In it is a subtle directing/pointing towards sublime character.
- Before dwelling on the subject, it is necessary to explain some of the considerations concerning ruling.
Shaykh Muḥammad al-Ḥasan ibn Aḥmad al-Khadīm